Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Knuckle cracking..flipflops..etc... 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgmr777

Programmer
Aug 16, 2006
US
The list of annoying things my co-workers do is near endless. Constant knucle-cracking by one is driving me up the freaking wall...and HOW did it become acceptable to wear flipflops to work? ..people screaming in the computer room..sounds like they're watching a football game..people that spit when they talk..people that never STOP talking...others that pound away on their keyboards all day like they're writing a novel...one person PRINTS freakin EVERYTHING she does...(WHY??) I'm going inSANE here.

pgmr777-get some therapy. Maybe you should just do some yoga now and then. If you are going to complain about these things, then find your own soundproof workplace.

Now that we humans have been removed from the wild, we no longer know how to be quiet. In the wild, making noise increased your chances of being eaten. Observe how "primitive" walk, you can't hear them at all.

I love people who are so laid back that nothing ever fazes or annoys them.

Personally I think that if you need to have a rant about something, it relieves the stress far better than therapy or yoga!

It is time for pacifists to stand up and fight for their beliefs.

Am I the only person who gets an uncontrollable urge to crack their knuckles when reading this thread?

"Your rock is eroding wrong." -Dogbert

Sha - Nope!

Well, I've moved back to an open-plan office, and actually I really quite like it.

Fee

"The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea." Isak Dinesen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back