Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ITG-P Maintenance Port

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacMan11

Technical User
Jan 19, 2004
CA
I am looking for the serial specs on the maintenance port on an ITG-P card. I can't seem to find it anywhere. I might have the wrong cable but it would be nice to know what the baud rate, data bits etc need to be. Can anyone help? Thanks.

I tend to use 9600,n,8,1 as a default.

---------------------------------
PDulfo aka pdiddy

The standard MAC(DIN8) to DB9 serial cable should work, if you connect to the front connecter. The backplane connector is a standard DB9 cable connection. The data rate is 9600,8,N,1 Flow control to NONE

I have problems with my miran card, I can't use the A: port for backup download files or anything else. Maybe I'm missing a step.

Can anybody help?.

When the 11c starts up the ITG-P front LED stays on. Also the display shows P:F0 after some initial values are displayed. I can not find any reference to the P:F0 code. Does anyone have an idea what it means?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back