Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Issue with COR assignment and Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallertau

Technical User
Nov 15, 2011
US
Morning folks, somewhat green to VoIP and Avaya. So bear with me!

Had an issue this morning where a customer was seeing COR 49 listed as Used when doing a list cor cor 40 to-cor 50 used along with several other CORs though he was not seeing any extensions assigned to 49 under list extension-type cor 40 to-cor 50

I did some testing in our lab and found that when you assign a COR to a station and then remove it it will not show up under "used" but when you assign that COR to an announcement it sticks... meaning if Ann 125 had a COR of 60 and I changed it to COR 65, the system still shows COR 60 as "used" under list cor used despite it not being assigned to anything else in the switch. The same is true for Hunt groups but not VDNs...

Am I missing something or is this some kind of glitch ... looks like our lab is @ 2.1 he is at 1.4

I suck at swversion so the above versions could be way off.

What is your hardware platform?
What is your Definity / CM software version?

[URL unfurl="true"]http://www.tek-tips.com/faqs.cfm?fid=7201[/url]

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

39 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 29 years and counting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back