Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Is anyone using Callpilot Reporter??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TelTech11

Technical User
Mar 6, 2006
US
I seem to have a problem in running some of my reports in Callpilot Reporter. Sometimes the Callpilot reporter icon will respond with a message stating " Server not found" , when this happens I have to restart IIS and or reboot the entire Callpilot Reporter server

We are running CallPilot Reporter ver 2.02.
We get a similar error. We have been getting it for about a year now. You can be in Reporter generating reports and then all of a sudden you get Error code -2146827826. "The remote server machine does not exist or is unavailable.” We do the same thing as you (either reboot the Reporter server or stop-restart IIS services). We applied the patches available at the time that was suppose to correct the problem but surprise, it did not fix the problem. Since it is intermittent and since we only run reports once a month, we just typically stop/start IIS services when it happens.

You can check out nortel.com, they have an updated version of CP Manager and Reporter that I believe is backward compatible with older versions of CallPilot

We are running Callpilot Reporter 4.04.04.17 on WINDOWS 2000 OS. So I believe we are right up there with the latest version and were still having the same issues with having to restart services on the Server. I am curiuos though what OS are you running on your Callpilot Reporter server ?
Also are you using Callpilot Desk top Messaging? if so do you have it open while trying to look at reports?

I am running CallPilot Manager version 05.00.41.30 on Windows 2K3.

Wow you are having this issue on 5.0 running Windows 2003. I am really surprised. Have you had any suggested fixes from Nortel besides rebooting?

TelTech11..you guys might want to try this windows hotfixes
CPSECPEP006s.msi it has 68 hotfixes it takes about 1 hour
to run and fixes alot of weird problems,with reporter,desktop messaging and callpilot manager.load it on your callpilot server.

no problems only solutions

strmwalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back