Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPtrunk Call dropping 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearthrobes

Technical User
Jun 17, 2012
SA
Dear Respected members,

I have an issue with IPOffice 500v2, we have one small branch equipped with IPO 500v2 and connected to HQ through IPVPN link over h323 trunk . In HQ we have CM(s8300+G430). Now the problem is only one IPTrunk call can be place at a time from Branch to HQ, if any next user in branch trying to call HQ the first active call which already running between Branch to HQ DROPS.

Issue : Like a branch that has a IPoffice and the user of this branch calls yo head office (CM s8300+G430) , this call is easily going .but if another user calls to head office from the same branch and the same time then the first call which is already active with first user, found disconnected.
Kindly find the attached trace in attachment.

Thanks In Advance

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=22b2ead4-0fb0-4117-9970-4cad5abad31f&file=Trace.docx
What does the trace on the CM side say?

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

hello janni78,

Find CM trace in attachment but before i want to share you one thing as i written before that the first call drops but i observe its not dropping, call showing established only but suddenly voice drops only but i can see call still connected. iwhat i belive is this codec issue ?

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=3c560d6d-fd32-4053-9c98-4204d757380f&file=CM_Trace.txt
Who is calling who?

From the CM trace it looks like your dialing 5050 on the CM.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Yes i am dialing short code which is configured in branch IPO ... and either you will call to IPO FROM CM or call from IPO to CM the next IP trunk call which will intiate from IPO side it will disturb the first IPTRUNK CALL ( MEANS IT WILL MUTE THE AUDIO OF FIRST CALL WHICH WAS ALREADY GOING ON BETWEEN IPO TO CM, THE EFFECTED SIDE IS IPO SIDE USER)
I hope you understand.

Finally problem solved....
Troubleshoot: CM side in signaling connection change "Y" To "N"
Calls Share IP Signaling Connection? N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back