Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO with DuVoice VoiceMail 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZJeepGirl

Programmer
Apr 12, 2006
US
Has anyone ever set this up before? Looking for some tips. TIA

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office

I have not, but I'm going to have to in a few months in a hotel/motel and according to DuVoice it can be done. I too will be watching this thread closely for anyone who has any tips on this.

I have my first one going in on the 12th. I'll let you know if I run into anything....This too is a hotel/motel type environment.

sizbut,
I assume you are on the other side of the pond. I am in the US. We are not upto 4.1 (yet). Also, I cannot access your link.
THX

sizbut,
Thanks! Only one problem tho. The doc is written for the old manager. If you follow the step listed, it tells you to set Voicemail to None (under system tab) when you do that, it removes the voicemail tab from the users, which you actually need to have checked each of their forms (for the folks who are going to have a mailbox on the DuVoice system). Any ideas....Should I use the Remote Audix or Group Mailbox instead? Sorry for being a pain, I've never set one of these up before...I'll be using R4.
Thanks!

I don't know but in ultra geek speak - peek and poke and see what happens.

If only they would provide the equipment...LOL

Thanks PHins711!

No prob! Just post up any difference you find or any helpful tips.

Duo voice support was always good for me when I was a new guy to this game, and did them fairly regular, did you try calling them? I think that was way back when I started in this business. Let me check my business cards, oh yes, that was from when my logo was 2 tin cans, and a piece of string. Which it is again, by the way, LOL.

Ipoffice and duvoice.

IPoffice requirements.
1) CTI pro
2) ipoffice ver 3.2.xx ( 4.0 is fine unless your installing on hospitality site with analog sets, IPoffice 4.0 MWI's dont work for analog sets, it is reported to be fixed in 4.1 ipoffice)

Ipoffice setup for duvoice
1) create a hunt group with the analog ports that you are conecting to duvoice, I suggest an overflow for redundancy.
2) go into the system tabs on ipoffice and set the voicemail to the group you have created with duvoice.
3) confirm that CTI PRO is installed and licenced on ipoffice

now simply make the duvoice and the ipoffice visible to eachother. I suggest installing the ipo manager on the duvoice as if it cant see the IPoffice neither can the duvoice.

Duvocie setup

1) install avaya tapi onto duvoice

2) follow the integration notes for the ipoffice that duvoice has on allready on your duvoice system. located START>PROGRAMS>DUVOICE>DOCUMENTS when you open it you will see integration notes on the left for most comon integrations. on the right are technical biullitins.

Duvocie support allways invites you to call for assistance, or go to

Just a heads up that the lamps don't light on v4.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back