Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO System status usage limitaton

Status
Not open for further replies.

midterm2003

Technical User
Jun 18, 2013
GB
Hello

is there any limitation or concerns on using the IPO System status application for monitoring purposes if we have it open/used by multiple admins at the same time ?

is it true that only 1 instance is allowed at a time or is that just an Avaya recommendation ?

BR

If you try to log into system status with another user it will kick the first user out. System Status is a diagnostic tool not meant for multiple users monitoring the system.

The truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination.

I think it was 2 (used to be important to know as CCR used to also use the same connection back when that app was supported).

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Thank you all for the replies
so seems like its only 1 connection at a time and there is no workaround for that

The work around is a Reception license and soft console....

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

I have to agree with Critchley
System status is a diagnostic tool, if you are running it continuously you are doing something wrong
Either you are using the wrong application for your needs or you are looking for trouble.

my advise on the later is "Don't go looking for trouble it will come & find you!"

Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

Avaya Remote Support Engineer (A.R.S.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back