Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IPO 401 incoming calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

laimonas

Programmer
May 3, 2010
LT
Hi everyone,

maybe you'll have an idea how to solve my problem. There is old IPO v401. two ISDN's BRI are connected. Both ISDN's are configured as one pool (line id: 0). The problem is when any one call from outside to main number (for example: 201), the call are excepted and begins to talk to each other. Then the other external call incoming into the same 201 number and the strange thing is that the people, who call from that external number one time heard busy tone, other time when he call he heard normal calling tone. How to do, that all time, when second external call incoming, that people heard busy tone all times?

I tried everything: delete "line appearances" in "Button Programming" tab, even do call "Forward On Busy" to another not usable analog number, who are checked as "Do Not Disturb".

Any got ideas?

What software version is the system on and what handsets :)

ACSS Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Communications

I've just bought a brand new car and on the way out of the dealership the engine seized, they want £2000 paid in advance to look at it which they will keep if they can find a way to blame me for it......Remind you of anything :)

As I told earlier - it's very old system: sotware v 1.3 (34), Handsets - Avaya 2030-NL :)

Because there are 2 Bri, so there are 4 different external incoming numbers. All 4 external numbers are targeted to 4 different single users.

i'm not good with the older kit, but you could try adding this as a source code in each users sourch code tab

RESERVE_LAST_CA

I don't know when that started being used though. then make sure they only have 2 call appearances.

ACSS-SME
Get well soon Aaron.

Looks like I've got the solution for this problem. It seems that one of the providers ISDN's was not working properly. Sometimes it was working, sometimes it's not. After when they changes both boxes, looks like everything work as it should. Thanks everyone for the responses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back