Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ipmg registration DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxim43g

IS-IT--Management
Jan 28, 2021
RU
hello
SRPT174 STARTUP: IPMG registration denied. Unconfigured IP address [10.11.116.8
].

PING 10.11.116.8 SUCCESSFUL

need help?

So MGC is up now?

that Element Manager in the attachment is that on the sig server runing on the CPDC? what state is the CPDC in (lights on card) can you ping the ELAN/TLAN, Login to the CPDC at CLI can you ping the callserver, you could try running through the config on the sig server by running baseparamsconfig

Other than than what is the security server on IP 10.11.116.9 is it UCM or System Manager? Check the CS1K setup in the deployment section is the Sig Server associated with the Callserver?

MGC is up now
CPDC - green
CP PM cs - red
10.11.216.3, 10.11.216.2, 10.11.116.9 - ping ok, 10.11.116.8 - ping failed.

where can i check it?

sorry for the stupid questions. this is my first time

web browse 10.11.116.9 will see the security server type

For the CPPM it has 2 lights, top one (left as card is horizontal) is hopefully Green as that means online, then the other one (right) is for HA it displays Green=online, Orange=Standby, Red=this is expected as you only have SA (one Callserver).

That is element manager and the 10.11.116.8 is the node address so as mentioned previously that is where your phones go when the signaling server is up. You should login to the command line of 10.11.116.9 SS and run pbxLinkShow (guessing its down) can you ping from there to the Callserver 10.11.216.2?

command not proccessed because application cs1k.linux.pbx in not active

in the security server under software deployment, in servers screen does the sig server look to have Sig Server/EM in deployed state (I think yes), and on drop down choose the CS1000 is the callserver associated with the Sig Server?

try this.

LD 117

dis sec trans

then reboot the MGC and let it come up fully. sometimes you have to disable secure transfers to get the IP MGC cards to register and get their config from the PBX. sometimes you don't, but it's worth a shot.

Once you are done here.

enl sec trans

this will enable what you disabled.

John Anaya
Amdocs Inc.
ACSS/ACIS - CS1000 Rls 7.5/Call Pilot 5
ACSS/ACIS - SME - IP Office 8.0
APSS/APDS - Avaya UC Services

Public Profile

The picture you last put up is the ISSS settings, the deployment part is the link to the left which says "Software Deployment", once open there is a drop down on the right its usually on servers and you should see your sig server and the applications that are deployed on it (does it look good, apps deployed (usually SS/EM)), also on the drop down is CS1000 which I was mentioning earlier, when you open that you see the callserver and assigned sig server(s).

Looking at the ISSS its enabled but states "new or deleted targets found sync required" you could try the sync and activate there in case that is the issue, or you could disable it and sync/activate to test without ISSS. BTW ISSS is securing the signalling traffic between elements of the PABX, so if for example one of the devices was not holding the correct info nothing would talk to it.

Needless to say the sig server is the issue at the moment as when you stat ss in the callserver in LD 117 you should see the details of that sig server come up.

Commands for secure transfer are:

=> dis transfers secure
=> stat transfers secure
=> enl transfers secure

But I thought you already had a working MGC now so wouldn't be a need for this? To confirm

LD 117
=> stat ipmg <----------------Should see it registered
LD 143
=> upgmg stat <---------------Should see Status Success

bignose21, hello, thanks for trying to help me.
I pressed the sync button. It didn’t work.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~= PuTTY log 2021.06.15 18:16:56 =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
stat ucmsecurity info
The Security Domain IP address is : 10.11.116.9
The Security Domain Fingerprint is: AF:56:EA:23:E1:49:6A:93:74:E0:3B:A5:22:55:39:ED

=> stat ucmsecurity system
MGC 10.11.216.3 UNREGISTERED

=> stat ipmg
LAST REG LAST REG
IPMG TYPE STATUS DATE TIME UPTIME
000 0 MGC REG 15/06/2021 17:25 0d,0h,9m

=> upgmg stat
SCH0099 UPGMG?

=>

also for the MGC LD 117
=> reg ucm device 10.11.216.3

but I prefer in the MGC CLI -