Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IpLDK 100 with Sip Public Provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarikkk

Technical User
Feb 9, 2009
DZ
Hi everyone
This is my first thread on this forum that I find just yesterday and which is very intresting.

I try to use a Public SIP account with an ipLdk100 to do international calls through the sip trunk.

I already use the very helpfull threads of the doktor:
That I followed step by step but this is for connection with another pbx. What I want is to connect the ipLDK to A SIP public provider

The signaling is oK I can do calls through the SIP account it ring on the other side but the problem is that the speech isn't there, we hear nothing on both sides.

Second problem is that the clip is not send!!

Third problem I can't receive calls also!!!

Does anybody got n idea???!!!

Thanks inadvance

Can you send me your file configuration (XXXX.USR) via Doktor...

Saludos....

JLMT//

This means that you just send the ipLDK-100 back-up from your system to this link, where my data is included.

It works with ipLDK-100, I have seen.
So maybe it is your SIP provider you need to check what RFC's they support.

///doktor

Have you checked your firewall? Some ports need to be open for signalling and speech/voice. The ports are described in one of the threads in this forum.

///doktor

Definitely check the ports on your firewall. We've had similar problems where signaling passed but voice no because of the NAT issues. Use a network analyzer to sniff the packet through the network ( and ensure all the ports are opened.

As for the work/no-work, I have ipLDK100 and works great with SIP providers.

Hope this helps

Thanks guys for your support and sorry I couldn't get to internet since last wednesdey.
Anyway I really don't understand how to send my backup to doktor through that link? is it to the mail on that page?
And for the ports in which threads of the forum are they described?

thanks inadvance

Ok

I send the backup to you doktor

thanks again

Yep, you just use the email described in the link. Here in this forum you cannot post email addresses, but it is OK with links.

///doktor

I have received your back-up and re-send it to morenot.
Please re-send it to me without compression, or re-send it zipped (zip), not rar. I do not have any rar decompression tools.

///doktor

How come can I do calls if the board was not configured
NO the VOIB card is configured may be in the backup it doesn't appear configured but I can confirm to you that it's configured otherway , I could not do any call.

Hi Morenot you are right
When we load the file OFFLINE it seems like there's no IP adress, no gateway etc...on the VOIB board config.
May be there was a problem when we did the backup
I'll try to make another one tomorrow and resend it to doktor.
But I'm sure in the system the config is there for sure with some mistakes but it's defenitly there
thanks inadvance

Hi Tarik

I can see the VoIP data with Ip addresses etc.
You need to select VoIP SLOT number=1 and then Refresh in the off-line Admin program.
Always use the same s/w level on ipLDK ADMIN (Online), MBP (PBX processorboard) and ipLDK ADMIN PRO (off line) programs!
You IP address is : 192.168.1.41.
To me your data look allright.

What do you say Mr. MorenoT?

///doktor

Thanks doktor
I guessed also that everything was allright and thought tjat he problkem is on provider side, but I prefered take the opnion of professional like you.
May be morenot will find something otherwise I will defently say the problem is on provider side!!!!

The provider says I have to check my codecs or RTP ports.
I know ipLDK suppors all te codec but I don't know where to program RTP ports????????

And also the big problem is about incoming calls I still don't receive anything on my operator neither signaling nor speech.
I guess it's also with PGM144 like for normal lines, isn't it?

Tarikk

Your default CODEC is set to G.729.
Check your seetings in SIP attributes I and II.
There you also set your ports.
The firewall IP address of the VOIP settings should be your public IP address.

///doktor

I saw 2 things wrongs:
1.- PGM 111 aTTRIBUTES 1, YOU MUST link station 775 with bin 1 on SIP Attributes II, i.e.
PGM 111, Attributes 1:SIP U-ID TABLE SET TO 1.
To set 101 you must declare bin 2, etc....
2.- On SIP Attributes II, you must set the USER:
USER@VOIP ADDRESS
i.e. 0982500775@192.168.1.41

Check this...

Saludos...
JLMT//

Hi pleskuk
I agree with you about firewall & NAT and the provider opened all the ports on it's firewall, but still the same problem with the speech
We also shutdown the firewall at all and still the same!!!
May you send me please your backup through doktor it's goonna be very helpful to me
Thanks inadvance

Doktor:
I am out office
I am taking a SCS 500 training
I am available after 7:00 pm (Mexico´s Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back