Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ip500 V2A with Combo boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

thephonelady

Vendor
Feb 27, 2004
US
Did an install In basic mode with 2 Combe boards and none of the analog ports worked. The digital ports and line ports worked fine. On either board. Boards were in slots 1 & 2. I tried everything then moved a board to slot 3 and the analog ports worked. I've never had something like this happen before but this is the first time using the V2A with combo boards. Any thoughts??
Thanks in advance.

I pulled a V2A off my shelf and tried both 700476013 combo and 700504556 combo V2. Neither was a problem for me. However, all things aren't quite the same: I'm running 11.1.2.3 build 47 Essential. Maybe this afternoon I'll yank the license and strap it back to BASIC MODE and see if I can replicate the problem.

Can you tell me what release you're running? I once had a small guest inn that could draw analog dialtone from any room, but could not make an outbound call until I bumped the release to the latest. That was back with 9.1.10.0 build 192. I guess what I'm saying is that I've seen troubles isolated to the analog ports before.

Tim Alberstein

Hi Tim- Thank you for all of your help. The combo boards are the 700504556 ones and the version is 11.1.2.237.

Release 11.1.2.237 doesn't seem to be available now. Any chance you could push to 11.1.2.3.0_build 47 (my release) or the newer 11.1.2.4.0_build 18? That alone might do it.

Tim Alberstein

This is a job we are doing for one of our vendors.I will suggest and see what they want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back