Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP500 migration tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

telhack

Vendor
Feb 25, 2006
US
I have a site I have to quote. Existing is IP500 V1 4.2.20 and we want to upgrade to V2 and software 6.0. Site has dualT1's full, a VCM32/ATM module, and VMailPro with some licenses for phone manager and soft console. We are proposing upgrade of vmail to 20 ports.
We also want to create a SCN to utilize the existing vmail with a new site across the parking lot connected via inhouse fiber in a PRI config.
I am having trouble getting pricing on the migration tools to accomplish this. Does anyone have any idea on what this can cost. If I have a ballpark I can fudge but I need something.
I have been waiting for 3 days and can't complete the proposal.

First of all, why are you taking out the v1?? I can't see a reason for doing that.

All you need is the price list from your distributor and a list of the kit you are proposing. Our quoting tool is an Excel price list that we get once a month from Scansource.

This forum is not a quoting tool and everybody gets different discounts from Avaya. What you need is your Avaya or Disty AM.

Jamie Green

Football is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

Thank you for the reply. I agree with you on the V1 but that is what they are telling me.
I will push back on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back