Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP500 Embedded Card Full??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMIPO

Programmer
Aug 13, 2008
US
I have a customer with an IP500 on 5.0(8) with an embedded voicemail card. The max record limit is set to 180. I have 28 users with boxes and 2 AA with greetings about 30 seconds long each. I have checked System Status and Checked all Mailboxes for messages and most mailboxes have 0 messages and some had 1 or 2 nothing excessive. But when a caller tries to leave a voicemail it will only allow a 30 sec message. I have also checked the File management and it shows the card at only 25.8% used. I don't know what else to check. Thanks for any help.

Watch the call in monitor and see what that tells you, also does it say anything about the card itself?

ACS - IP Office Implement

"What the Crocodile Hat....was that?

Will do. I will go there today and check it out. Thanks for the fast reply i will post my findings.

You did not tell the problem and what happens!
There are some versions where the card gets unrecognized.
Then you need to pull the card,reboot,powerdown,put in the card and powerup.

ACS IP Office or is it ACSS :)
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

But when a caller tries to leave a voicemail it will only allow a 30 sec message." From Original Post

This is the issue i am experiencing. When the max record time is set to 180.

You may want to upgrade to the latest version. I had a system that had this problem and it turned out to be a bug in R5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back