Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Ofiice 500 V2 set Queue time out

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSFMOOH

IS-IT--Management
Aug 13, 2018
CA
Hello all;

I have an IP office 500 V2 with voicemail pro. A queue is enabled for calls on reception Standard Hunt Group (ext 307) in Collective ring mode, no voicemail enabled for this group.

Is there any way to force calls in a queue to default to another Huntgroup voicemail(ext 310) after a certain time (ex after 120sec automatically to be transferred to a VM and leave a message )

Thanks,
Dan

enable queueing on the group
in vmpro in the still queued start point add a compare to check if $TIMEQUEUED is larger as 120 second
if so then transfer the call to another action or telephone or whatever you want if not leave the exit point unconnected for keeping the call in the queue

You could just enable Voicemail on the huntgroup and set the timer to when you want it to go to VM.
In VM Pro make the leave action leave a message to the desired destination.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Depend which version your on though, think Voicemail Answer Time came in 9.x.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

VM Pro version is 9.1.5.0

When I look on VM pro I dont see any timming, also I enabled the Voicemail on the Reception hunt group and it works but I want voicemails to be left on a different VM attached to another hunt group that how its set up with the queue system

Dan

Custom start point for Reception hunt group. Set it as a leave mail action to the mailbox of your choice.

| ACSS SME |

On VM pro i have

Start Point/ Next ------>Menu/ Timeout/1------> Leave Mail/Success/Failure

When I edit properties of Start Point under Specific Tab I have Complete Sequence and there is a Timeout check which is unchecked now. Should I switch it ON and enter the amount of seconds I want?

It sounds as the simplest solution, the group mailbox.
But there is a reason I did not suggest that.
If a user set a forward on busy or no answer to that group the users call ends up in that users voicemail box and not in the group mail box.
None of the customers we have do not want that to happen once the call has diverted.
But maybe it is oke with your customer.

It sounds as the simplest solution, the group mailbox."
Could please detail on how to implement it

Thank you,
Dan

This is not a learning center, we only advice on how to configure, it is up to you to implement.

If I enable the Voicemail for the reception group ext 204 with the 120sec timeout then all calls from queue will be directed to the reception group extension 204 voicemail and not to the one which is set up on the VM pro 210 . Thoughts ?

set VM time on HG 204 to 120.

In VM Pro, go to users/groups (not in modules), find group 204.
Add leave startpoint
attached leave mail action, use specific tab to force VM to HG 210.
Save and make live
test

GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back