Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office with Recording turned on causing fuzzy calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncheung

Technical User
Feb 27, 2008
CA
Hi There,

We are running an IP office 412 with dual PRI and VCM Module.

We have a team in our organization that has all of their calls recorded 100% of the time.

Recently, I've been getting reports of fuzzy External calls when recording is turned on. As soon as I turn recording off for those stations, the fuzzyness goes away.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

there is a private build available for this

Take Care

Matt
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone.

we've never had to have anything else installed/active in order for this to work. It has been working flawlessly for 2 years and all of a sudden started giving us static last week.

Maybe your vmpro machine that is acting up ?
Did you do an upgrade of the ipoffice or do you have automatic updates turned on on the vmpro machine ?

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

nope - neither. The Windows server is working fine. No updates required and has been hard booted a couple of times over the last 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back