Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office system status - reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GingaIT

Technical User
Dec 8, 2011
GB
is there something i can use that will correlate the info from system status into a daily/weekly report...
ie.
peak times of incoming/outgoing
max number of simultaneous calls
ext # most dialled
number of calls each ext makes
etc etc etc

no.

you need to invest in some call reporting. recommend Chronicall from Xima Soft.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

CCR is the product you can use to generate all these reports. These reports should match with System status.

> CCR is the product you can use to generate all these reports. These reports should match with System status.

this is the funnest thing i have heard all week...... :-D

CCR and system status matching? oh dear...

CCR can't count
SSA tells lies.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

One has to be careful here.With CCR you also can use Voicemail Pro for routing calls and other IPOffice product. Xima generates reports on Sysmon logs.

CCR is a joke. reports are basic and not very accurate on some metrics

Xima is a better product and much more user friendly!

IPOConsultant6, you are clearly Avaya minded and i am too but CCR is really bad.
For basic stuff on reports and wallboard it is nice but way too expensive.
It shows all kind of different results for different reports.

CCR is not the way to go.
It hurts my Avaya heart to say this but it is true.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

www.lantel.nl
logolantel.png

and Chronicall is multi IPO aware with a small amount of config, where CCR isnt, that saves you £000 (or $000) right there!

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

Indeed, CCR is good if you want endless support calls and an unhappy customer, if on the other hand you want something that works as it should (admittedly with less integration) when it should then go for Xima. Xima can work out expensive too, more expensive in some cases but in that scenario you need to consider which of the above fits better :)

Untitled-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back