Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office Software FP2 SP2 11.1.2.2.0 build 20 released 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFG9K

Systems Engineer
Aug 13, 2018
AU
Just saw that Avaya have put out the latest release of 11.1, anybody have any details on what's new? Doesn't seem to be a bulletin but about it yet.

Cheers,
BFG9K
Avaya IPO/ACCS Technician
Melbourne, Australia

@Okkie26, All is well described in the unexisting related bulletin...

@Okkie26

I see Avaya R&D have been burning the midnight candle to get us all of these great features in this latest release you described lol [smile]

It was supposed provide support the new wireless D200, but that got pulled last month so I really don't think there is much here for anyone. They probably released it anyway because they have to keep of the schedule of updates.

New installed Media Manager in 11.1 FP2 SP2(either Azure version or VMware) get the same error

2022-03-21 20:25:26,557 [mediaProcessorTaskExecutor-2] ERROR com.avaya.mediamanager.core.service.MediaProcessor - Failed while copying Media File from /opt/vmpro/MM/VRL/MSG382531829600102_172.16.3.11.opus to /additional-hdd#1/partition1/000000/000/00/00/000000000000004.opus

Get an error in the new recording file copying to additional-hdd1
Manually changed the folder permission, problem solved.
# chmod -R 777 /additional-hdd#1/partition1/

Hope this help, mate :)

update:
The /additional-hdd#1/partition1/ was dismounted automatically after the server reboot, fallback to install FP2 SP1 :-(
Screenshot_2022-03-21_171819_pxwcrq.png

For my understanding this SP2 has been anticipated becase the PWNKIT but no info at all in the docs, WTF !!!

BUG? Identity Certificates

new install with 11.1 FP2 SP1 OVA
Upgraded to 11.1 FP2 SP2

Cannot renew or upload new identity certificates.
Trying to get public certificates added, can upload and view but do not appear to be pushed out to web interfaces, 7070 7071, 52233
Have tried both webmanager and manager both do not appear to be pushing the certificate into service.

Can someone check of you get the same please.

PS Works on secondary server.

thanks

Updated
Just need to be patient when uploading certificates under web manager:7070

Upload the certificate tells us it is complete but it lies and take around 1 minute to restart the services in the background.

what did i wrong? my primary server is screwed, in monitor some weird error:

[tt] ERR: IP OFFICE IS UNUSABLE: RUNNING IN VIRTUALIZED ENVIRONMENT IS NOT SUPPORTED[/tt]

we have baremetal HW (avaya-dell R230 XL, i upgraded it as always by uploading ISO

EDIT: well, seems WebLM and licensing is broken at first

Installed update this morning via ISO.
IP Office is unusable at the moment.

WebLM issues : I can log in, but when I click any of the links get booted out with - Your session has been invalidated. Log in to WebLM again. Currently in a 30 day grace

Other services are all up, but no phones are registering.

My system is just a lab, so I'm not stressing too much about it. I'll just rebuild.
I would not install this just yet on a production system.

Oh dear, am I right with my ' the following issues are added' post?

Travis what browser, when I went to 11.1.2.0 I found chrome was no longer usable and had to switch to Firefox (only for the WebLM)

bignose21, I have tried Safari, and Chrome.
I will give Firefox a try.

Update: Firefox I have the same issues with Firefox. I can login, but once I click on anything, I get booted out to the login screen.

Great, wonderful. Reinstall a HW server from ISO didn't resolve the problem and it took 3.5 hours. Installed in rapid fragile scheme in VM.
Perfect update :)

@Travis Harper
Edge - New InPrivate window
Chrome - Private browser view

or clear all of your browser data (cookies etc..)

@winggg

I was able to get into WebLM by using private window method in Safari. I reloaded the license file, but I could not resolve the WebLM configuration error.

After hrs of troubleshooting the issue, I've only managed to make the situation worse.
I am now re-installing from scratch, and will attempt to restore from a backup.

Fun times ahead.

UPDATE: Ok, so I thought I would try downgrading IP Office first, before doing a complete re-install.. GLAD I did.
I logged into the platform on 7071, and when to updates.
Changed the version of the IP Office to 11.1.2.1.0 build 3.

Everything this working again.

Wow. Glad I stayed away from this release.

I can't see any compelling reason to use this release, are there any worthwhile features or is it just adding bugs?

Cheers,
BFG9K
Avaya IPO/ACCS Technician
Melbourne, Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back