Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmikeinga

IS-IT--Management
Sep 28, 2004
Hello

I need reports that can tell me how many calls were longer than x minutes (say 30 minutes) and the number of calls we receive on an hourly basis.

Are there any reports out there like this? Any info available on understanding the reports for CCC?

Thanks
Mike

Check the ccc docs they list all the reports and have examples, all on the doc CD

Incoming DID Summary report can be used telling how many calls came in on an hourly basis to one or multiply DID's.

It also show you ring time break ups for those periods

For the calls over 30 minute report you are going to have to use and agent call duration report. Have a play there are a few there. You can set long call time to be 1800 and it will tell you how many long calls per agent.

Take a look at CBC as well, it is much cheaper as CCC and may do the job for you.

But not neccessery at all costs( = CCC ). In most cases CBC will do just fine.
If you have the CBC .csv file imported in excel then you can create your own reports, including the break-down reports.

If you want to keep it simple and low cost why not work direct from the Delta Servers SMDR file rather than CBC.

SMDR gives no statistics in the file, the CBC .csv file does have statistics in it. Thats mainly the difference.
if you can program VBA in Excel then use the SMDR file as its for free.

Thanks for all the information. I was able to create a couple of reports but I cannot get a report broken out by hours for our Support Hunt Group. I'm able to get the report for calls per hour based off the DID number but that is the number people call to go to various departments and the one I'm concerned with is our support department.

Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

In the incoming calls by target group under target report, there is an option to break it down 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour or day. It's under Select Breakdown Range.

Took us awhile to look for this hourly report which was there all along.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back