Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ip office manager 9.1 help 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

resicom

Vendor
Jan 14, 2014
US
THANKS AGAIN AVAYA!!!!
I guess getting us to beta test the ip office for free was not costing us enough money, so lets take the only good tool we have given our buisiness partners and nerf it. Is there anyway to change the help on 9.1 back to 9.0? Avaya not wanting to spend the money to add the quick links in pages of help anymore, easier for us to all take the extra time trying to figure out what in the heck to type into search to get the info we need.

nice rant resicom

I run Manager 9.0 tandem with 8.1 and 9.1 on my machine and if you start the older versions the help files are still good

Hey Avaya did you hear that, the new help files are no good.

But I downloaded the document library and carry that around with me just for that reason.

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), expired ACIS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Thanks Westi,
How do you run them tandem? That would definitely be a help in more than one scenario.

to fully run managers in tandem follow the steps below

install 1st manager
COPY the manager directory elsewhere
un-install*
Install next manager
repeat

*you can install over the top of an existing manager but I prefer to play safe

A Maintenance contract is essential, not a Luxury.
Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back