Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ip office lines issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intouch01

Technical User
Feb 13, 2014
We have an ip office working on 4 x isdn lines on one main number and a separate analogue line on a separate number connected to the system.

We have comfigured the system so that all inbound calls go to one extension but we would like to configure the system do that none of the other handsets can use the analogue line for outbound calls so that it is not always engaged. We would like all other extensions to just use the isdn lines for outbound calls. Please can you let me know how this is configured as I cannot remember from the avaya training course??

Thanks in advance,

P.s I meant all inbound calls go to one extension when the analogue line is called. Inbound calls on the main number go to all phones

Incomming call ID on the analog trunk set to 1. Forward this ID to the extension you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back