Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office License Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

damascus9

Vendor
Jul 2, 2007
US
My Remote Audix license became invalid after I changed the IP addresses on my LAN1 and Manager PC. My key server still looks good, it's solid red in the task bar. I removed the license and added it back by copying and pasting, and all I get is Invalid as the License status and ??? as the License Type. This is a 406V2 and the software is extremely old--2.1 (15). Any ideas why this happened? I copied and pasted the license from Manager onto Notepad before I removed it, so I know the license wasn't tampered with by anyone.

You could try re-downloading the key to make sure it isn't corrupted,ask your BP or if you post what country you are and your licence dongle number people on here can do it for you (don't worry without your dongle the number and any licence keys are useless, nobody can use/steal them) :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

License server IP Address field also change/follow to the new subnet? 2.1 had that field didn't it?
should be in the first System tab..?

telco, if that was the issue then i think it would still show as the correct license type, not ???

i think there is something wrong with the string.

ACSS-SME
fo shizzle ma nizzle.

Thanks Guys. Here's what I did to get the voicemail working again, although I'm not sure what steps actually fixed it:

1) opened an offline config with a valid license and sent it to my control unit
2) stopped and restarted the key server on my license server PC
3) rebooted the license server PC

This procedure made the Audix license valid again. This was on a different system, but the circumstances were identical. On the first one, somehow the license string got altered so I got that one working by sending an offline copy to the control unit. Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back