Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office is currently unavailable. Web Manager 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuzzie2k

Systems Engineer
Nov 19, 2021
GB
New install, IP Office on latest release, Application Server on latest release, all been working fine, Voicemail is working, can see Media Manager is working as the files are being created when I SSH in, but when I try to access I am getting IP Office is currently unavailable. Please try again. It has been working fine until today. Rebooted both IP office and Application Server with no Joy. I can access no issues.

I have this same issue as well. Can you share what the cause was and the resolution?

APSS-Midmarket
ACIS-Midmarket
ACSS-Midmarket
ACDS-Midmarket

in thick client Manager > Security Settings > Services > Web Services default should be Medium try Disabled.

- IP Office Tech

Not sure why it just stopped, noticed Collaboration Services is just orange, will not go green, tried to remove and add still nothing..... frustrating

Afraid did not make any difference changing the web services.

You can log into with the IP office IP fine. Its just the Application server. Everything on the App server is working Media Manager, Voicemail pro, just cannot log in, meaning cannot access the Media Manager. 7444/userportal/ doesnt work either IP Office is currently unavailable. Please try again. Its something to do with Collaboration Services

try erasing the security settings
I have seen that on occasions they get a strange corruption where even changing their password does not work.

Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

ACSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back