Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office dtmf not working internally

Status
Not open for further replies.

harlee1958

Programmer
Sep 18, 2014
US
On IP Office, what would make your dtmf not work sometimes internally only; Hit 1 hit 2 hit 3 and so on?? We upgraded from 8.0 (65) to 9.0 (10)and now when the receptionist or other sta dial internally through AA (VmPro) dtmf is not recognizing the digits. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thank you in Advance!!

Did you also upgrade the vmpro as well? I had a case like this and it was because of incorrect versions. Also have you restarted the vmpro server after upgrading?

I have the same problem on a 8.1 system. When customer calls other companies with auto attendant it does not recognize the 5 key when pushed. They call on cell phone and it works fine

ipotech808
We did not upgrade VmPro, I believe in two instance we did restart the IP Office I will look into what we need to do to upgrade the VmPro. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back