Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ip Office Contact Center 9.1 with Ip Office Select 9.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyjoe1975

Technical User
Feb 19, 2008
NO
Hi,

I have been following the documentation in order to implement an Ip Office Contact Center connected with a Ip Office Select. I have done the dataimport file imported to Contact Center and the configuration file imported to Manager.
Is there a way to see if both systems are already connected?
I don't see how can I check it.
Thanks.

Hi, Thanks for your answer.
I was thinking use Avaya Communicators as the extensions where the agent should login. My Avaya Communicators (softphones) are working ok.
With the SIP extension do you mean the one is created in the configuration file import in Manager (699 in my case)?
Thanks.

There is one SIP extension needed to route the topics to. Don't know the excel sheet.

My short code is:
Code: 70x
Feature: Dial Ext
Number: 699>>.

Then there is a extension with the extension base 699.
And a user 699 called Contact Center.
There is a topic with the 701.
But when I call to 701 I get a busy tone.
I have been reading in other topics that I should put the 699 user only as a SIP extension to make the connection to IPOCC. Can you explain me how should I login that 699? Now it is in Manager a Basic User (Profile). Should I change it to Power User and login in an Avaya Communicator?
I don't understand this part and I can't find documentation about with side of the configuration in Manager.
Many thanks.

That's much of basic questions... I didn't have a course and didn't set up IPOCC.

But you should take a course for sure...

In the initial database excel file there should have been some tabs to setup your IPO, within those fields there should be a space for the SIP user that IPOCC uses to register to IPO. After configuration the macro enabled excel file should have generated a .czv file for you to import to IP Office. This includes the SIP user and User Rights Profile it needs (Application is the name of the rights group). Ensure that your SIP domains match correctly. (LAN1 VoIP tab) and the domain you entered in the excel sheet.
once completed and the excel files have been uploaded to their respective boxes you should be able to open up SSA and at the top you can break out the System Tree, and if all is good you should see "SIP Application Server". You can break that out and verify that your 699 User is registered. Also ensure that the topic you are testing with has a call flow built, even if it just to an announcement to ensure routing.

ShortCode:70X
Feature: Dial Extn
Telephone Number: 699|>>.
Line Grp: 0

Good luck! We have been advised from Avaya that if we continue to sell IPOCC it will be MANDATORY to open a RICS case with them to see through the implementation.
They have realized how bad the roll out of this product was and the lack of documentation. Luckily our VMware lab environment has given me the ability to trial and error this product, i have had to load and re-load many many times to get things right.
One thing I will say is that the advanced training class offered at Highlands Ranch in Colorado is great to understand how to build call flows/email/chat etc.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I realized it was because the System password was not ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back