Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office Communicator for Web 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

harshah17

Technical User
Dec 12, 2014
IN
Hi,
I was trying to get the Communicator for Web running however I am facing issues with the certificates. I tried to create a new certificate and install and it still does not work.
When tried to open the platform view in Web Manager this is the error message I get:
You cannot visit x.x.x.x at the moment because the website sent scrambled credentials that Chrome cannot process. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.
Any help would be appreciated. Not sure if this is a certificate problem or something else.
Thanks.

The problem is that we cannot access the page from the application server or the UC module.

When tried to open the platform view in Web Manager this is the error message I get:
You cannot visit x.x.x.x at the moment because the website sent scrambled credentials that Chrome cannot process

Just trying to work out how to export the certificate from the IP Office itself, but I cannot see an export option.

Sorry I didn't read your previous post !
What version are you running? There is an issue (corrected in 9.1.4) with SSL implementation. Firefox and Chrome refuse to connect to IPO. In firefox you can add exception for IPO : You may have a workaround with Chrome too.

They took Soft Console and VM Pro and turned them from reliable and functional to bug filled and unstable. What makes you think anything written from scratch has any chance of working consistently/at all ??

It's not all bad though, at least they're binning off Basic mode :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back