Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office Bridged Appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkman

Technical User
Jul 29, 2012
KE
Hi,

I am trying to get bridged appearance to work with IP Office. Under button programming I have created appearance 2 as the bridged appearance and i can see it on the phone, but calling the number on the bridged, I can see it ring on the extension but not on the bridged appearance, not even an alert.

what have you set the button as ?
please specify

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)

it needs to be

· Action: Appearance | Bridged Appearance.
· Action Data: User name and call appearance button number.
· Default Label: <user name><call appearance label>.

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)

That is exactly how it is set:

Button No: 2
Action: Bridged Appearance
Action Data: ExtensionUsername 2 Immediate

well that unit is supported ,what does SSA tell you if you look at the extensions buttons on the call, also you can check in Monitor under DSS and check the button is operating correctly, have a look in both aplications and post results

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)

On SSA
Button 1 CA
Button 2 BA
Button 3 CA

Not sure how to go about checking in Monitor under DSS, a little help.

Make it like this

Button 1 CA
Button 2 CA
Button 3 BA

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

there you go in monitor you need development tracing ticked in the filter options /system then goto the section where you can see VCM resources(forgotton the menu title) and DSS is in there(you can have some fun with this if you are bored and confuse the hell out of people you dont like....figure out what i mean!!)

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)

Gracias, it worked when I put the bridged appearance as button 3. Thanks alot.

Because CA keys need to be consecutive.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

1832163.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back