Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office and One-X Mobile for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

smicale

IS-IT--Management
Aug 23, 2012
US
We are a new Avaya customer trying to get One-X Mobile to work on our mobile phones. We just patched our system last night so that we would be able to use the iPhone with it. I am not sure what that patch level is but our support vendor claimed it would give us the ability to now use our iPhones. We can log into One-X Mobile on our Android phones no problems but when trying to do t from a iPhone all I get is the spinning wheel. Any ideas what could be wrong here?

Thanks!

Do you by any chance also have problems with the AURA for Ipad, not being able to log in?

No I have not tried that App on the iPad.
Sorry!!!

smicale,

Is it the preferred or lite edition you are trying to get operational?. Must have 8.1.X firmware on the IPO.

I have it working so await your feddback

On the login screen it says "Extension Number", but the number wont work.
You need the user name.
And in beta there was a bug that you couldnt have a space in the name. Not sure if that made GA or not, cant remember.

Yes I am on 8.1 on my IPO. I am running the Preferred Edition on my iPhone not the Lite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back