Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office Administrator Applications suite v7 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmxmaverix

Technical User
Nov 2, 2009
SK
Hi Avaya experts,
I'm looking for this software suite because it was not included in the package that we've received.

We have V7 IPO and I'd like to install it, but it's not possible without this software. I've checked avaya support page and I've found this file -> ADMIN7_0_27.exe - I'm not sure if this one is it, because I've tried to download it 3 times and for 3 times it is corrupted - and I'm in rage because of it, I don't have time for this.

Is there any other site to download the right SW from? I've found ipofficeinfo.com - but the links are redirecting me to avaya support web page.

thanks

Yes, I know this site - but I'm downloading corrupted file from it :) I'm looking for some alternative sites, or something...

Thanks, I'm downloading it right now, I'll let know the result ...

Yea, that one works without any problem,

thank you again.

cheap star for cheap search :p

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

and I'm in rage because of it, I don't have time for this.
I hope you will have the time to install it!

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Actually the basic config is done :) now I'm going to configure SIP trunk and that's it...

I was furious, because we have only 8mbit to ISP and the admin file is 1,2+GB and it took 2 hours to download it and the result was corrupted file :) so 6 hours of wasted time...

That is indeed not very nice.
I always download it as soon i see it.
Most of the times it works well, sometimes it is slow.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back