Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office Access Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

gswimfrk

Technical User
Feb 8, 2013
US
Hi Everyone,

Today working in the security settings I was attempting to allow secure communications between the IP office system and the manager computer so I selected "Unsecure+secure" under the service security level from "unsecure". However the system has locked and continues to say "Access Denied". What I am confused about is that this error code appears to indicate an improper password, however the passwords have not been changed.

Any ideas?

Alternatively, I could default the security profile via DTE CLI, however, would this clear the configuration as well?

Thanks!

Did you also select secure comms in for the Manager application? (look in File | Preferences | Security).

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

For some strange reason, unchecking secure comms worked although the system was set to communicate securely. IP office never fails to perplex me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back