Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office 9.1 Web Manager 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlstiles

IS-IT--Management
May 11, 2012
CA
Hi,
When I log in to the IP Office 9.1 Web Manager, I get the following error message "Unable to fetch the data from the server. Server may not have started properly or is unable to retrieve
the data."

I've tried rebooting and Manager can connect to the system without issue.

Anyone have any ideas?

I tried that already. The Web Manager works on other IP Office 9.1 systems we have but not this one in particular.

Is this an ip500 or a server edition?
I have seen this on a server edition when it was just started.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

I have rebooted the system multiple times, used different browsers, and it is on a 500 v2 chassis. The Self Administer webpage loads and works properly too.

I suggest to do the file upload again.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Funny. I was thinking of that too and so did that already. I did the upgrade from 9.0 to 9.1 twice now... just to make sure the file copy completes successfully. There were no issues with the upgrade, no alarms on the system, and everything else seems to be working perfectly. Very strange issue.

Did you ever resolve this.. I am having same issue and tried steps you had no good?

I replaced the SD card. It was corrupting the data.

anyway to tell if that is the problem other than just replacing the card?

I too have the same problem !
I have upgrade 4 system IP Office 500 V2 r7 to r9.1.2.0.
The update has been successful on all systems . then I tried to see the IP Office Web Manager has given me that problem . Instead the IP Office Self Administration correct works!

I uploaded the files again like I was going to do an upgrade and still had the issue where only Part of the web page was showing.

I then tried to login as another Administration on system and full page was displayed. I was about to get all functions on Web manager. I think the account I created on the system my have been corrupted.

When recreating a SD card to R9.1 I always get errors on HTML files. Don't know if it is related to the webmanagement as I never use it.

SOLVED! I made restore security settings. At the first login you make all the changes required password. doing so the web managament works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back