Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP address retrieval 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSnow01

Vendor
Oct 3, 2011
US
Hi guys, it's been a while. Is there a way to have a TDE-100 give up its IP info including address, netmask, gateway etc via the TUI using the system admin password? Or is it retrievable from the SD card? I haven't been to this site in maybe three years and their network has changed as well as my old laptop gave up the ghost so the info is lost to me. A thousand thank yous for any advice you can give.

If you stick the SD card from the system and open it on the laptop. You can open the dsys file on the tool and see the settings. If the system is above (V3 I think) you won’t see the passwords

That's great, thank you. I have the password, it's just the IP address to access it via the PC programming that I need to retrieve.

I know if you go to a phone, press PROG, then hit * #, it may ask you for a password. I do not know what the default would be, but you can try 1234 or 0000, or you can even try just hitting enter and leaving it blank.

If you get past that point(Screen should say "Sys-Pgm No? ->"), hit 191, and this should bring you to the IP address. Hit the enter key, hit enter again, and once more hit enter, and this should give you the IP address of the PBX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back