Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP address on LDK100

Status
Not open for further replies.

jezt

IS-IT--Management
Jan 12, 2010
GB
Don't you just love BT? Back in Feb I asked them to reduce our ISDN lines from 4 to 2. So 6 months later and the day before a Bank Holiday, they have reduced them from 4 to 1, so I now only have 2 phones lines! Their mistake, but to rectify I need to sign a 5 year contact, pay £500 and sometime in the next 5 weeks they will add another ISDN line!!

My urgent problem is that I now need to program the switch to tell it we now only have lines 3&4.

Coupled with that I can't get my PC to connect to the switches IP address.

So double questions please folks.

1) how do I program the switch using then handset to set the channels?
2) how do I reset the switches IP address so my PC will talk to it.

Cheers, Jez.

Hi Jez from the system attendant normally station 100 first port on system pgm 108 for ip settings and pgm 140-142 for line programming make sure that only line 3&4 are in line group 1 and the rest in line group 2 that will sort it for you .

to get into the handset from attendant dial 0 to find out which one (hopefully a 30 button) trans/pgm * # (1478* if password required) the to get into a program trans/pgm and pgm number in your case 108 / 140-142 after a change press hold/save ,

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

Hey Montyzummer the engineering bypass password is 147* but on higher than 3.6 versions this no longer works just an FYI

it does do you have ldk or ipecs

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back