Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP 406V2 Replacement Power Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

socalmics

Programmer
Jan 25, 2010
US
Does anyone know a good place to get IP 406V2 replacement power supplies?

>>I have put a copy of "The Manual" in there so it is safe, as I know most the people on here will not go anywhere near it <<<

Thats funny

It's people like you who generalize.

I didn't think anyone got what I meant :)

ACS - IP Office Implement

"What the Crocodile Hat....was that?

I'm good for all forms of comedy especially sarcasm. Nicely done on that one.

It's people like you who generalize.

I like sarcasme, it should be tought at school !

Sarcasm is the rhetorical device of using a characterization of something or someone in order to express contempt. It is closely connected with irony, in that the two are often combined in the same statement.

ACS IP Office or is it ACSS :)
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

nicely googled tlpeter :)

Joe W.

FHandw., ACS (downgraded again)

insanity is just a state of mind

I guess I was looking for a NON Avaya power supply that will work instead of the Avaya 700357387. I have such a hard time charging a customer $150+ for a power supply from Avaya that they could order from Jameco Electronics or go down to their local Fry's for $30.

I guess I'll just order a couple and trial and error it until I get is correct.

You can do what you want with whatever kind of power supply you like but if you breakdown the ipo you will have a bigger problem!

ACS IP Office or is it ACSS :)
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

Avaya doesn't actually make their own power supplies they just private label a $5 power supply. I've found dozens of power supplies for Avaya and Nortel products from companies who actually make the power supplies Avaya private labels. You get the same exact power supply that is used in hundreds of electronics for a fraction of the cost. In the past I've just matched the input and output ratings with the proper connector. You don't just grab a power supply and plug it in and hope it works. I just thought maybe somebody had already done the same for the IP 406V2?

They aren't Avaya branded though, they are made by and labelled as Power Solve, here is a link to their site if you want to buy direct :)

I should add that here in the UK they are anyway, not sure about you US guys/girls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back