Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Interquartz not showing date or call counter 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper26

Technical User
Jan 30, 2009
GB
Hi, I'm a new user with the Avaya IP Office, we recently swapped out an analogue handset which is a Interquartz Gemini and the user is saying that the date is not showing when the handset is down and the call counter is not appearing either. Does anyone know what step to take next.

Its an IP Office 403 with Manager v4.1

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Check the power supply; they have a tendency fail after time.

sorry I didn't mention that we swapped her phone with someone elses and the date/time and call counter worked ok, the working users phone didn't show when it was plugged into her port...

is there someone on the switch that I need to do...the only thing is that all the configuration looks identical!!!!!

IS she getting CLI when the phone rings

Take Care

Matt
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone.

Just to be sure about the configuration you could try deleting the user and then reprogramming from scratch. The Gemini phones should work from default. The only thing you need to change on the IPO if the message waiting lamp settings.

Removing the user is not a way to solve this.
Go to the extension parameters and set the CLI to UK20.
You must reboot IPO for the changes having effect.

If you've tried another phone in the same port and that works, its the phone.

The IQZ should have the date and call counter on the display even when the phone is on the hook if its not its not receiving the power through the adaptor, the power socket on the back of the phone is probably knackered.

ACS IP Office Implement
ACA IP Telephoney Implement

Thank you RTGDFM, it was the power adaptor that was the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back