Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

internation phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaker25

Technical User
Mar 9, 2003
AE
We have m7310 norstar phone in office how can I restrict all the extension for intl calls.Regard,

place 011 in the restrication filter OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

will,I don't understand what u mean by placing 011 somebody told me you need to program by feature **something which i can't remember now..please help

011 is the international code, kinda like an area code.

how to put 011 in restrication filter

can anyone help me how to put international barring

There are several different hardware versions of the Nortel Norstar line of Key Systems, and multiple software versions of each of them.
It is necessary to know
1. What version of hardware you have
Compact,3x8 or 6x16
Compact ICS
Modular 8x25
Modular ICS
2. What level of software you have
DR1, DR2, DR3, DR5 for Compact & Modular 8x24
1.0, 2.0, 4.0, 4.2, 6.0 for Compact ICS
R1T1, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 4.1, 5.0, 6.0 for Modular ICS

There really is no simple answer to your question, but with the correct information, making the changes for you to resolve your problem will be quite easy.
If you don't know how to get the required info, give me a physical description of the equipment.

it is 5.0 for Modular ICS and I have norstar m7310 phone.You can provide me the details on zaker25@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back