Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Interactive Intelligence Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIS

Technical User
Jun 1, 2001
NL
Hallo
Has anybody heard of Interactive Intelligence Center ? What are the benefits as compared to for example Avaya G3R platform? Anybody?

The benefits are:
-It is an UnPBX based system, very handy if you like the blue screen

Please let me know if the information that was provided is helpfull.
Edwin Plat
A.K.A. Europe

Sounds excellent !! I will definitey get me a few of those...
Do you know of any details though, that I can hit the sales guy with?

Try to get a visit to a working site in the NL witm more than 50 agents and some real traffic.

Edwin Plat
A.K.A. Europe

I may be wrong but I believert that the system is a stand along application. You may want to ask them about integration flexibility, management and reporting needs along with thier ability to provide outbound dialing (should your organization seek outbound)

Have worked with Interactive Intelligence products EIC and CIC. What do you want to know?

Well... befits would be an increase of staff trying to keep the system running. With the jobmarket being as it is right now it would be a good alternative to "melkert-banen"

I know of a site using said BSOD-generator quite happily.
Give us a call if you need details.

What the H**L has your sales guy have to do with this?!

Their sales guy, not mine...

LOL

Seems that the lack of sleep last night got me to interpret your otherwise fantastically specific set of lines in a rather different way than was intended by aforementioned you :)

apologies!...

BIS,

real good advise if you wnt to go the IP way.
Have your cisco guys set up their network in a good way,
and check your UPS.

Ask KoenT

Edwin Plat
A.K.A. Europe

Just having fun, just a little cisco humour

Edwin Plat
A.K.A. Europe

I have worked on setting up an EIC in our Call Center. The product is pretty reliable being a unPBX and MS platform. Our Call Center has been using it for about 2 years now w/o any major problems. But, I3's sales and support were horrible, to say the least. Most of the sales people who worked on our Call Center installation/implementation left or got fired.

JP

I have the eic system in my call center. When it works its great, many call features, easy to use. But when there is a problem it sucks. The suppory is really horrible. You have to keep bugging them every hour of the day. If I were you and have the extra money get the CIC system, it has the ability to really customize the call routing features.

CIC still sucks - a real BSOD generator..

Happiness is.....

Happiness is what? we have CIC and like MSG83 said, when its stable it's great, but, when it isn'nt its a pain in the A**.

Happiness is what ever you want it to be..

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

It's a pile of crap that runs on an even worse pile of crap. years of pain if you go down that road.

Where's the button @.

he he - clear and concise - I like that!

I have a friend that runs I3 in his call center we run IPCC Enterprise. They went with I3 about 18 months before we installed IPCC. They hate it! They are in the process of designing an IPCC solution and hope to have it in quickly!

As I understand it the I3/Cisco relationship is not that great. As I remember it they were going to be a super partner and supply the call center software of choice for Cisco customers. Then I3 decided to get into the IP PBX features and wanted to take some of the services off the call manager. Cisco did not like that idea and the relationship has been on the downhill slide ever since.......

I would stay away from it especially if you are a cisco IP telephony shop!

Mspivey
CCNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back