Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

integrate crystal report with visual foxpro 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimatewilliam

Programmer
Oct 16, 2002
SG
hello!

i can run my reports designed in crystal report within visual basic without any problem.. is there a way for me to generate my reports in visual foxpro using crystal report? any help to start with this idea will be highly appreciated.

thanks!

why is my visual foxpro Tools menu does not have Intellisense Manager??

What version of VFP do you have? VFP's intellisense started with VFP7.0, although there is also an pre-intellisense add-on for VFP6.0 available.

Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

oh. ok. i do have vfp 6 only. so i think i need that add-on. would you know where i can get it? pls. thanks..

You can find it on Universalthread.com in the download section. Here is direct link to the file download.
The download ID is Download ID: 9653

Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

i really appreciate your help friend. but the doesn't seem to work for me. any other site to download the file? thanks.

would you know also of any free tutorial site where i could start using visual foxpro..? i've been developing apps using foxpro 2.6 for dos and windows and i want to switch to oop or client server or whatever.. you know.. learning how to use and understand classes and the like.. i've tried Visual Basic for database programming but i find it slow, i don't know but it really looks complex for me. thanks man!

I beg to differ Craig, but the IntelisenseX written by Christof Wollenhaupt to imitate Intellisense, works very well for VFP6.0.

Mike Gagnon

Mike,

Yes, I'm aware of Christoph's product and that it works well. I wasn't talking about that one.

Craig Berntson
MCSD, Visual FoxPro MVP, Author, CrysDev: A Developer's Guide to Integrating Crystal Reports"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back