Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Installing ATA on MICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxtek

Technical User
Oct 6, 2005
BB
Hey guys, i am installing an ATA on a MICS for use with an analogue polycom conference unit. I assume all i need to do is put the lines in a line pool and then allow the ATA to have access to the pool. Any other things i should be looking out for while i do the install?

Make sure you don not assign anylines to the ATA. Only assign 1 I/C key. And give it line pool access to what what ever pool you put the lines in.

Also make sure you don't have any forwarding pattern on the ATA either.

They Just Look COOL !

Assign 2 intercoms!!!!!
If your going to conference with other lines you need 2 intercom paths amongst other things.

Well it is a conference unit, basically like a speakerphone so the users in a boardroom can all hear what the other party is saying and also speak back. I don't think they will be connecting more than two parties to the call. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back