Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Installation of AACC 6.2 SP5 with CS1K on AML, Services Problem 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlosalpo

IS-IT--Management
Jan 27, 2012
HN
Hi,

I've install AACC 6.2 SP5 with CS1K AML 7.5. Some of the services are not complitelly started (APPL DISABLED, ASM, TFE, VSM staring).

We have been working for a while on this and it seems that everything is configured ok on the CS1K. There is communication as well between the ELAN and TLAN networks.

The AACC only has configured TLAN network as we have other CC with the same configuration but in this one is nodal enterprise.

In the LD 48 it appears to have the APPL Disabled with ip 0.0.0.0.

SERVER TASK: ENABLED
ELAN #: 020 Des: ContactCenter
APPL_IP_ID: 0. 0. 0. 0 LYR7: DOWN DSBL

Please any ideas?

You have to configure the ELAN in AACC so it can communicate with the CS1K.

Hi Telebub:

Thanks for helping me out so quickly.

When I configure the ELAN on the server do i configure a gateway for that interface?

I understand we have configured the CS1K so the AACC only has to use one network interface instead of two.

What's the difference between the two?

I've never seen Contact Center installed that way. I've only ever installed them with separate ELAN and TLAN networks. If there is a way for the ELAN and TLAN to reside within the same subnet, I've never seen it.

Telehub:

I just did what you told me to. And the behavior is exactly the same.

Same for services and same for APPL disabled.

any idea?

Can you ping the CCMS from the PBX? Can you ping the PBX from CCMS?

The CS1K has boot networks, ELAN and TLAN, but in this case it had only TLAN but now i added ELAN.

The behavior is the same as before.

Yes, we can ping both ways, there is communications between each network (ELAN to TLAN).

PS: Sorry for the typo before (it was both instead of boot)

After setting up the ELAN address in CCMS, Did you run "server setup utility" to identify the ELAN address within Contact Center?

yes I did, after the change in the server utility configuration it required a restart of the server, so i did but after that the behavior was exactly the same.

There is something new with this case, we found with a sniffer that there is connection attempt from the AACC to the CS1K to the port TCP/8888.
It appears that the node configured in the CS1K hasn't this port open and that is making this services not to respond.

We are erasing the node configuration to doit again.
After that we'll see if the port gets open for the node ip address.

We erase and restore the node that has to be configured on the CS1K in order to establish a communication with the AACC.

We are not able to see the port 8888 enabled in the node IP address. Without it we wont be able establish the communication between both.

Any ideas?

Finally we figure it out, the problem was that in the server utility we had configured the ip address for the node we configured on the CS1K when the IP address we had to use is the one of the ELAN of the CS1K instead.

Now all services are working ok!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back