Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Incoming calls being dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbcc1

Technical User
Apr 7, 2005
US
I have one user (that I'm aware of) that all of a sudden calls that come in without caller ID info are dropping as soon as they pick up the receiver. The only thing that shows on the screen in the trunk info, ie. 800-13. That is telling me the call is coming in on our PRI channel 13.
It doesn't matter which channel the call is coming in on as long as it is 800-XX the calls drop before we can answer it.

Are you on Succ3.0 and can you put a couple of trac in LD80 in here from call that have been drop???

David

We are actually on a problem of this kind, are you working with ESN ??

I believe we are on succesion 3.0. Can I trace a call after it has already dropped?

unless your in an opr 11, do an entc enhanced trace, that will give you each step of the setup.. does it drop pn answer or after one ring? another point, what is the phone type? and this is just one user? that makes it even stranger. i would change the set, the port, the inside wire, and the card, in that order. if you can duplicate the trouble, you can fix it. if not, you can fix it, it just takes days or weeks instead of a few hours

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back