Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

incoming call handling treatment "like" solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkobs

Technical User
Mar 16, 2012
US
We have a site in Mexico TG is DIOD so I don't have ISDN features to manipulate incoming digits. TelMex is sending the last 4 digits. The tricky part is the DID block is 0050-0149. Asking them to bump up to 5 digits doesn't help me as that adds a 9 which is our ARS FAC. I know I could try a VDN reroute but would rather not convert 100+ exts that way. I'm not sure if AAR Digit Conv would work but I'm hoping to set up a test in the next few days. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks!! CM7.0 G450 in this site MM710 9608 phones.

Maybe Im not understanding your situtation fully but in the case where the LEC assigns us a number that isn't ideal, we use the Inc-call-handling-trmt trunk table to change whats received to another number to route to.

Here's an example of where this particular LEC sends us 10 digits but we cut it back to 4.

Capture_tqnkoa.jpg

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back