Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

immediately call forward when in night service 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

azrael2000

Technical User
Jun 10, 2008
CA
Hi All.

Quick question.

On an NS700, running 8.0.0.3 software

I have a customer who wants to have calls forwarded out when the automatic night service is active. From what they told me, they want this to happen without the customer having to press a digit from the night custom service?

Is this possible?

I can do the call forwarding no problem within the custom service.

UPDATE: figured it out. For any who come after me, you can automatically get a call to go out by going to

UM -> Service Settings -> Custom Service -> Select your custom service (in my case night) -> set Wait for first digit to 0 seconds -> Set No DTMF operation to Transfer to Out -> put in your speed dial number.

Tested and worked 2 out of 2 times.

Hopefully this will help someone else.

Regards

I usually just point the line to a phantom PS in night mode and set the forward on that PS (PS must have a class of service that allows Forward to CO).

Keypulse - i have that feature set up on my NS700. How would i change the mobile number that its diverting to? I'm thinking a *71 code or something?

Update: to change the divert number on a PS extension

*47 XXX - YYY (Confirmation tone) *7102 9<Mobile number>#

XXX = PS Extn number
YYY = PS Extn PIN

Hope this can help someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back