Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ideas why Transfer/Connect key no longer works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyx

MIS
Feb 22, 2002
US
Hi I have and Opt 11 rel.25. All 3903 and 3904 phones.
The connect button does not work when tranfering a call.
The system used to do it and has been for about over a year. The emps. can not transfer to each other or to the other offices. What would cause this to change?
Ideas, suggestions?
Thank you,
Tony

We have a similar problem with an Opt11. We haven't been able to figure out the cause yet, but we did discover that a reset fixes the problem. We dicovered this by accident when we had to take the cabinet down for another reason.

Vic

Were you doing internal as well as external transfer?

I've got a similar problem with feature keys not working properly on an 11c REL 25. Found that certain releases of 3900 phones have no trouble, while other releases do. Go int LD 32 and execute an IDU on a working TN and take notice of the phone version and release. Do the same for a non-working phone to see if there are any differences. I can always clear this trouble by substituting a phone that is of the same release as a known-working phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back