Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IC / OA Migration 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

telcomwork

Technical User
Mar 2, 2002
US
I need to move IC and OA from a MapD to an AES using TSAPI. Anyone done this before or have IC / OA running on AES and TSAPI?

What all pointers / IP Addresses need changed.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I see where I'll have ot change the TS servers but other than that can't find anything else. Assuming ASAI stays the same? The signaling used in IC is there an equivalent on AES? On AES do I need to add all my agent extensions?

Again many thanks.

You will need CVLAN on AES to use IC/OA. IC is not capable of using TSAPI which is equivalent to old Avaya CT.

Thank you for repsonding. I purchased CVLAN so I should be in good shape. I did some test and see the client active on AES after reconfiguring the IC server (TS config). Monday goign in to test.

Can you think of anything else on the IC server I will need to address?

Thanks again for helping me.

IC uses the same client with AES that it used with MAPD. so you should be good as long as you setup MAPD CVLAN links properly, and reconfig the link on IC TS.

I'm getting a DB error. Do I need to administer stations on the AES DB, or setup TLINKS / TLINK Groups?

One other quick question how do you have you CTI link configured ASAI-IP or ADJ-IP?

Thanks again!

Here;s the error I'm getting

softphone login failed: Invalid destination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back