Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I need some support for an IPO-500 - BAD! 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshrt

Programmer
Nov 17, 2009
Hi all. I have an IPO500 that I have been trying for months to get to work on a SIP trunk. I have tried with three different providers. The 500 will not even attempt to register with the provider, and any ping attempts in SysStat fail. Yet, I can ping it both internally and on the public internet.
Here is how it is set up - It is an IP Office 500 5.0.8. The LAN port (Lan1) is on the NAT side of our fence with an internal IP address. The WAN port (Lan2) is BEFORE the firewall with its own static public IP address.
We have a valid 5 channel SIP license. Slot one has a DLC8 with a 4 port Anl Trk, Slot 2 has a Phone 8, and slot 3 has a VCM 32. We have 3 H323 IP phones running internally on LAN1. We are trying to use SIP over LAN 2. We have the network topology and account info set by the book, I have run traces, and yet, it will NOT even attempt to register with the provider.
We have proven that the SIP line will work with our Panasonic TDA50 and Vertical SBX, so there is obviously something wrong in the 500 itself.
Is anyone willing to provide some good IPO SIP tech support for a nominal fee? If so, leave a way for me to contcat you here and we can talk turkey.

Good that it works :)
I did read the bad thing wrong i guess.

ACS IP Office or is it ACSS :)
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

What about my go on course :)
It is his first one!

ACS IP Office or is it ACSS :)
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

There, a happy HSM...

Take Care

Matt
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back