Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I need a sign-off slogan for my radio show! 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniMufasa

Technical User
Sep 8, 2005
US
I need a sign-off slogan for my radio show and I thought the smartest and most clever group I know of is on tek-tips!! A short while back you all helped me name my home-based business. I loved all the suggestions you gave so, I am hopeful that I can tap into that creativity and genius again to come up with a sign-off slogan for a radio show that I co-host. The radio show is called "inside your business". We interview prominent business owners, CEOs, entrepenuers, and we find out what makes them successful, how they started out, and what advice these successful people would give to those who are thinking of venturing into the world of business ownership. My co-hosts and I hope to enlighten, educate, inspire and occasionally entertain our listeners. However, at the end of our show it seems that we are missing some sort of sign-off or slogan. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for being so brilliant and creative!

"From inside our business, to inside your business, this has been Inside Your Business.

"This has been a presentation of Inside Your Business, where every week [day, month?] we get up in yo' bizness.

"Thanks for listening to Inside Your Business, where your business is our business.

I think Gooser's suggestion should actually read,
"we get [attn]all[/attn] up in yo' bizness".

And along the same lines, "Later, bi**hes!". No, that's not right.

How about a serious suggestion?

"Until next time, mind your business!"

[tt]_____
[blue]-John[/blue][/tt]
[tab][red]The plural of anecdote is not data[/red]

Help us help you. Please read FAQ181-2886 before posting.

Along the same lines as one of Gooser's suggestions...

"Until next time, this is 'Inside Your Business', where we mind your business.

anotherhiggins !!!
"Until next time, mind your business!"
It is funny, snappy, it is true and it is short!!!

I am sold, what about you MiniM?

LOVE IT!! You all are amazing! If we were interviewing CEOs/rappers I would love "getting inside yo bizznazz". Seriously, I love "Until next week, mind your business".

This is Inside Your Business reminding you that until next week, we'll stay out of your business"

"This was a presentation of Inside Your Business where we get inside your buisness more often than the IRS

Our first sign-off was "Thanks for listening to inside your business where your business is our business and our business is none of your business" A little wordy huh?

a little wordy, perhaps, but I like it.

[tt]_____
[blue]-John[/blue][/tt]

Hi,
[soapbox]
Call me old-fashioned ( or sidecar or manhattan, if you prefer) but I truly hate clever sign-offs..
How about 'Goodbye and thanks for listening'.

[profile]

To Paraphrase:"The Help you get is proportional to the Help you give.."

Understandable Turkbear. Thanks for the input. As additional information, we are looking for a slogan for "branding" purposes as well not just for a sign-off.

->old-fashioned

Edward R. Murrow used to end his broadcasts with, "Good night, and good luck".

[tt]_____
[blue]-John[/blue][/tt]

I hereby nominate "Seacrest out" as a candidate for the worst sign off in history.

I personally always liked Dennis Miller's signoff (when he was doing the news on SNL). "And I. Am. Outta here."

I love Ladyazh's... but I would just add:

"Until next time, mind your own business!"

Hehe.....

Just my 2¢

"In order to start solving a problem, one must first identify its owner." --Me
--Greg

Personally, I like Dr.Laura's catch phrase--"Go do the right thing." However, not only is it taken but it doesn't seem business-like. Or is it? HMMMM.

I love "mind your own business"!

What about "We're minding your business"? Or just "minding your business"?

We're minding our business. Who's minding yours?"

[tt]_____
[blue]-John[/blue][/tt]

Or, "Own your Mind business!"

"Until neck's time, keep your head up!"

Of course, in business you must always keep in mind the constitutional [red]"Comma Hearse"[/red] clause. This particular puntuation slows down Grammar's trip, with grave consequences...

I think it's in one of those breathtaking statutes that expire by morning. An [red]AM[/red][blue]end[/blue]ment, or something.

Tim

[blue]____________________________________
"Whenever you can, make someone laugh."
[/blue]

Dave,

Is your show streamed online? I for one would like to listen.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

"A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
" - unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back