Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I have two CDN's that look identica

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJ66

Technical User
May 25, 2017
US
I have two CDN's that look identical in programming, but when I call them from the outside (externally), on one I get the correct closed message and on the other I get " you are being forward to a VM system, but the person you are calling , is not a subscriber, session can not be completed, transferring to an attendant." Not sure why I am not getting the closed message on the second one. However, when I call them both internally, I get the closed message like I should on both of them. ????????

My guess is you have an IDC table converting the digits.

Would you mind elaborating a little. I do not understand what you mean. Thanks!

Listen closely to the message that CP is playing back to you when it's saying "...the person you're calling..." CP will read the exact number it's receiving back to you. Make sure this number is define in the SDN table in CPMGR.

So internally the greeting works but externally it doesn't. So something is converting the digits to something else. Or the digits should be converted and are not. LD 49 is the IDC tables and then they are applied to the incoming route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back