Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hyperlink Tooltip 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koen Piller

Programmer
Jun 30, 2005
NL
Hi,

1)When I set the property Enablehyperlink .T. in my textox, there is a tooltip shown "Ctrl + click to follow link" how can I translate this to my native lanquage?
2)How to set the background colour? Default is black, would like to have it white.

Regards,

Koen

Hi,
Olaf, correct in Exe it shows the tooltip in Dutch.
Gerrit, very nice! Thanks a lot. Did you change more settings into Dutch in this .DLL?
Groet,
Koen

Hi Koen,

I will verify again tomorrow I sent you the right DLL.

Regards, Gerrit

Hi Koen,

Can you verify the file date of the modified vfp9renu.dll is 04-01-2018?
Further please check if you have more than one vfp9renu.dll on your system and that your application is able to use this dll. Make sure your pc uses the modified dll, rename the original or save it in a zip or rar file.

Regards, Gerrit

Gerrit,

I suppose you have missed my message, but your VFP9RENU.DLL works great, it gives the tooltip nicely in Dutch. One has to compile the .pjx into an .exe to see the results.
Are there more translations hidden in your .DLL?

Regards,
Joen

Hi Koen,

Sorry for my misunderstanding, I read something else at first.
Glad you have the translation working. I have not made any other translations, but if you’re missing something I would like to know. Maybe I can help, as the translation itself was done, using VFP code [bow].

Regards, Gerrit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back