Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hunt Groups deleted IPO R8.0(44) 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfredRock

Technical User
Jan 9, 2012
MX
Anyone has experienced that sometimes the HG in the IPO disappear?

I have seen this in 2 different sites, but same version....

Have any idea?

Yes I have seen it, but only when people use the system as DHCP client instead of fixed or server, if you absolutely must useit as a DHCP client use LAN2/WAN as it doesn't seem to happen then.... if you don't use DHCP client then I don't know why it happened :)

OH!

That's right, just when we switched to DHCP client it deletes the HG, it's a glitch then.

OK, we won't do the DHCP client anymore.

The request was because the client has several gateways and 1 is the MPLS so it did'nt have connectivity with others sites, even though we configure the IP routes in the IPO.

Thanks!!!!

It's been a glitch since 4.something, they can't be arsed to fix it. Sometimes the system will run for a few weeks before they disappear, sometimes it's immediate :)

Hang on a second here. I have a similiar issue running the same version of software. We added user rights to an IP Office, applied to a set of users and merged the config. I was able to tell that the changes were accepted because the buttons were setup on the users phones. When we went to reopen the configuration there was no user rights group, but the Users we were testing with still showed the user rights group assigned in Manager under their user profile, no buttons on thier button programming tab, but the buttons were still working on the phone.
I think it's definitly strange. No errors writing to the SD card and only one instance of Manager was open.

Any thoughts here, buggy software? Have you been able to get your Hunt Groups to re-appear or did you manually add them back in again...

This is making me wander what else is missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back