Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hunt group calling issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Clancy

Systems Engineer
Sep 8, 2017
IN
Hello Team,
I need a basic clarification. One of our client using Avaya IPO 500 v2 version 10.1. I have created hunt group for different department in sequential mode. The issue is if one of the member is busy in that group suppose 812, at that time if someone make a call to 812 then calling party receiving a busy tone but the customer wants that if the extension is busy then the call should be forward to other hunt group number. Is it possible to configure ?
Thanks in advance.....

yes - call the group not the extn directly.

Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

Or set forwarding on every user to the group that should answer.

image_glndzn.png

First of all Thanks for ur response team.
@h0lle : I did that programming already. But the fact is customer use mobile forward (No Ans) also. So every time they have to edit the group no and mobile number as per their need. Its somehow irritating. so I Just wanted to know that is it possible to rotate the call within the group after dialing the extension number. Any modification needed in hunt group parameter ?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back